Board and Staff Compensation
The District reports details of its staff and Board compensation to the State Controller’s Office each year and full details are available on their website.
- Board Compensation @ Public Pay
- Staff Compensation @ Public Pay
- Board Compensation and Reimbursement Policy
- Board and Employees Gratuity Policy
- 2020 Board Compensation & Reimbursement Report
- 2019 Board Compensation & Reimbursement Report
The District has long-focused on efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Below are some examples:
- Cross Training
allows a small workforce of only 13 employees to operate the District.
- Contracting Out for Lower-Cost Private Sector Services
such as laboratory testing, pipeline cleaning, legal services, engineering, and more.
- Internship Program
offers wastewater experience and professional development, while lowering costs and carrying out valuable work.
- Collaborating with Neighbor Agencies
improves service and lowers costs. We share technical and safety training, engineering studies, and emergency response equipment.